Monday, March 1, 2010

Lost her...

i love you but i have a confession to tell you(me) ''she looks into my eyes and laughs'' girl stop trying to be serious whats up? (her)''i sit beside her and look away as i whisper'' umm im gay i like girls and i have known for a while now(me) ''she looks disgusted and shocked all at once'' wow i have lost alot of friends and i didnt think i would lose you but i guess i will im sorry i hate gay people(her) ''tears streamed down my face'' im sorry but i had to let you know your my best friend and i love you(me) ''she walks away'' and as i watch her walk all the momerys good and bad fade away wow oh well thats what i get for being gay? was it worth it to lose 4 years of friendship for that? well that shows me what type of person she really was and now im going to be straight foward with everyone because no secrets lie inside anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment